Groby Action Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LDF proposals

3 posters

Go down

LDF proposals Empty LDF proposals

Post by Sally Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:59 pm

I heard that Groby PC had employed the services of the same lawyer that fought and won in the Klondike case.

If this is true (and I would be grateful if you could confirm), is this laywer working towards presenting a case against all the proposed sites in Groby?

There seem (on initial browsing) to be many good reasons not to have any of the sites when comparing the proposals in the LDF to the requirements listed in the 'Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland Gypsies' and Travellers' Accommodation Needs Assesment (2006-16)' - from where the site allocation provision for the districts stemmed (I believe).

Thank you in advance for your response.

Sally

Back to top Go down

LDF proposals Empty Re: LDF proposals

Post by jwest Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:22 am

Sally wrote:I heard that Groby PC had employed the services of the same lawyer that fought and won in the Klondike case.

If this is true (and I would be grateful if you could confirm), is this laywer working towards presenting a case against all the proposed sites in Groby?

I believe it is 'Marrons' Solicitors who fought the Klondike case, and are now handling the legal side of things for all named LDF Groby sites.

I also understand that they have been appointed by other Parish councils i.e. Thornton to represent them too.

jwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:53 am

Admin
Admin

https://grobyactiongroup.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down