Groby Action Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REQUEST TO HBBC FOR INFORMATION (20/2/09)

Go down

REQUEST TO HBBC FOR INFORMATION (20/2/09) Empty REQUEST TO HBBC FOR INFORMATION (20/2/09)

Post by Admin Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:11 am

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Steve.Atkinson@hinckley-bosworth.gov.uk
Sent: Friday, 20 February, 2009 6:01:59 PM
Subject: Brown Field Sites in HBBC area
Dear Mr Atkinson

Brown Field Sites

When examining the LDF proposal I am saddened to see that much of the Boroughs green lands are being considered as preferred and alternative sites for houses and gypsies/travellers permanent sites, and can find little justification for a failure (in the document) to utilise many of the brown field sites dotted around our urban and rural areas.

This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.

It would be appreciated if I could be provided with all the information, documents, internal memos, emails, minutes of meetings, casual (recorded) conversations and any other messages written or electronically transmitted, which were used when brown field sites were discussed within the planning department by planning officers and the Planning Director.

I would also like copies of similar material given to elected members, at the numerous meetings/workshops, confidential or otherwise, when they, the councillors, were asked to consider the LDF proposal document prior to the Council meeting on 20th January, 2009. A list of Brown Field sites that had been considered and the reason for their rejection will suffice for this request.

Finally, can I be provided with any reports or similar documents from members of your staff, planning or otherwise contracted, who have visited Brown Field sites, and a list of those sites which have still to be visited.

As these reports, may generate more questions, I will leave this particular door open, for further requests under the Act.

Yours sincerely

Admin
Admin

https://grobyactiongroup.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down